Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge in 2g

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Lounge in 2g

i will be flying from LAX to STR (stuttgart) via CDG with a 6 hour connection. i was told air france has several spas throughout the terminals. wanted to know if there is one at 2G. it has been a couple of years since i flew out of 2G. i remember it being small, cramped and not too comfortable. has it changed?
Old May 25, 2017, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
For sure it has changed for the best. But no spa. However, it has showers.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28275230-post420.html
Old May 26, 2017, 12:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
For sure it has changed for the best. But no spa. However, it has showers.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28275230-post420.html
i have a 6 hour lay over. just trying to figure out what to do while waiting for my connecting flight. i am arriving in 2E. is there an arrival lounge or can i use that 2E lounge in which i believe has the spa service. any suggestions? thanks.
Old May 26, 2017, 1:36 am

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Originally Posted by frankflieslots
i have a 6 hour lay over. just trying to figure out what to do while waiting for my connecting flight. i am arriving in 2E. is there an arrival lounge or can i use that 2E lounge in which i believe has the spa service. any suggestions? thanks.
Since you are connecting to STR you can't use a 2E lounge. Best option for you is the brand new and very pleasant 2G lounge, which is as good as it gets on AF! As said before, there is no spa but there are showers.
Optionally, if you are adventurous, 6 hours layover is enough to spend a few hours downtown.
Old May 26, 2017, 5:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Zembla
Since you are connecting to STR you can't use a 2E lounge. Best option for you is the brand new and very pleasant 2G lounge, which is as good as it gets on AF! As said before, there is no spa but there are showers.
Optionally, if you are adventurous, 6 hours layover is enough to spend a few hours downtown.
thanks for the suggestions. i will actually be in paris the following weekend. not too familiar with the terminals. can i just "wonder" around between terminals? i remember 2G being small and cramped.
Old May 26, 2017, 11:50 am

With 6 hours, you may opt for a room in the Yotel, or go land side and get a room at the Hilton.
No lounge is worth staying 6 hours in.
Old May 26, 2017, 3:22 pm

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Originally Posted by Ditto
With 6 hours, you may opt for a room in the Yotel, or go land side and get a room at the Hilton.
Good one! Forgot too mention that. Never tried it myself. But on an upcoming 7 hour layover I might.

Originally Posted by Ditto
Yes, 2G is cramped, but the new lounge is spacious. Just google "new lounge 2G" and you'll get the idea.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.