Search

Mini Fare Elite Plus Bagage

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2016, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AB Gold, TK Elite
Mini Fare Elite Plus Bagage

Hello everyone,

so I booked this ticket from MUC to CDG and then a couple of days later to BCN.
It's all in Mini Fare, so there is no baggage included originally.
I'm Elite Plus with Alitalia, does this give me one piece of checked baggage for free?
I can't find anything on the AF website, they only tell that if I'm member with FB I'll get one. But not with partner airlines.
Called the Frankfurt office and the FB office, neither of them know anything. They said I'll know when I checkin, which is obviously not helpful at all.
Does anyone have experience?

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 29, 2016, 3:43 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Yes , but pay attention with your millemiglia ID , i saw somewhere in FT that the format is not the same as Flying blue , so you may need to add an extra zero (for more details check in the alitalia section)

Otherwise if it doesnt work , bring your card and show it at luggage desk , if they know the job it will be ok

http://www.airfrance.com.br/BR/en/co...-airfrance.htm

Last edited by fifty_two; Jul 29, 2016 at 4:33 pm
Old Jul 29, 2016, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AB Gold, TK Elite
Yeah I know what youre talking about.
I tried at least like 5 times to enter the MM number into the system when I booked the ticket.
I had to add 3 zeros to the front.

Originally Posted by fifty_two
Yes , but pay attention with your millemiglia ID , i have read somewhere in FT that the format is not the same so you may need to add an extra zero (for more details check in the alitalia section

Otherwise if it doesnt work , bring your card and show it at luggage desk , if they know the job it will be ok

http://www.airfrance.com.br/BR/en/co...-airfrance.htm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.