Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How best to pursue a complaint

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2017, 11:45 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
How best to pursue a complaint

This is not so much a complaint - rather a query as to how to proceed next.

On 8th April, I sent a letter to
Air France – Europe
Customer Care Center
TSA 21235
75564 Paris Cedex 12
France

It outlined a problem that we had regarding a reservation to Nice that we thought we had been allowed to change on a non-changeable fare basis (this was during the last ATC strike in March). We thought that this was done and dusted only to find that this had never changed and we had to buy new tickets. The excellent Customer Service lady was most helpful and told us to write in.

On the 19th April, I got an email from Baggage Services (which had nothing to do with the complaint) saying that they were inundated with mail and they would be slow replying. We are now 22nd May and I think that I need to chase this as it may have fallen into someone's inbasket and been forgotten.

How is the best way to chase this and find out what, if anything is happening.

Many Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.