Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BUD-CDG-DTW transfer time and

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2017, 5:56 am
Original Poster

BUD-CDG-DTW transfer time and

Flight from BUD on Air France to CDG (arrives 8:50AM), connection to Delta to DTW(leaves 10:20 AM). 90 minute connection. Looks like we land in 2F from BUD and most likely go out of 2E(M). Is 90 minutes enough time? Bag checked all the way via Delta (one ticket for entire trip). Have Sky Priority. Any tips? What is the passport control line like at this time of the day?
Old May 22, 2017, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
They wouldn't have sold you this ticket if they didn't think it was possible to connect these two flights on a single ticket.

Don't worry.
Old May 22, 2017, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by autig8084
Looks like we land in 2F from BUD and most likely go out of 2E(M).
Irishguy28 gave you the right answer.
Regarding the bolded part I quoted from your post : 2E, yes. M, nothing is sure. It can be any of the 3 concourses of 2E : K, L or M. You cannot know that in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.