Wiki Posts
Search

Departure city selections on www.airfrance.us

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2016, 9:04 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Departure city selections on www.airfrance.us

www.airfrance.us does not allow me to select YYZ as a departure city. I received a message "Service to this airport is not available. You can book your trip on the local airfrance.com site for your departure country or contact an Air France point of sale." Same response by entering "Toronto" or "YTO"

I know this is the US regional version of the site; however, I had no problems receiving fare quotes on YUL or YVR departures from www.airfrance.us.

I reside in the US and plan on starting my trip from Buffalo that day by taking ground transport to YYZ. YYZ is much closer than JFK or DTW. I also prefer paying with the quote being displayed in USD (even if the fare is converted from CAD). If www.airfrance.us can provide USD quotations on journey commencing from YUL or YVR, why can't they do so for YYZ? Strange!
Old Nov 27, 2016, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Indeed, I tried and see the same problem. Very likely a bug. Either you call them (and ask them to waive any booking fee because of the impossibility to book online), or you book on the Canadian site. You can also contact the internet helpdesk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.