Wiki Posts
Search

Air France Flybe Operated flight from Manchester

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2016, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Air France Flybe Operated flight from Manchester

Hi

Was wondering if anyone if you can pre book seats at checkin through Air France on a Flybe operated flight?

Have read up on it but can't seem to find a definitive answer

Many Thanks
Old May 13, 2016, 3:17 pm

Programs: FB Platinum for Life; BAEC Gold Guest List; Accor Gold.
It's been a while since I travelled on a BE flight under AF code (but I do a lot of pure BE/AF). But from my experience: Don't expect anything along AF lines for the BE leg(s).

If your first flight of the AF itinerary is BE operated, you probably won't even be able to check-in on the AF website - but the BE website will work. I once did this, and even successfully checked in for the 2nd (AF) leg through BE ...

... they were SO kind! For the AF flight (intra-EU), they even gave me a token for a free snack and drink (excluding Champagne)! I eventually took the matter up with somebody at AF (should have had the voucher for the first flight), but that suggestion fell on stony ground.

-- Henry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.