Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PM on DL should be Platinum on FB, right?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2015, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy Titanium
PM on DL should be Platinum on FB, right?

In the past as a Delta Gold Medallion, AF.com would show me as a FlyingBlue Gold. However, I'm a newly-minted Platinum Medallion and AF.com now shows that I'm FlyingBlue Silver(!) for new reservations. Strangely, my AF reservation that I made before I reached Platinum still says FB Gold. Anyone else run into this issue and know of the way to best go about fixing it?

All I really care about is AF throwing those free Seats+ my way, and asking their Twitter team attempt to help me with that is an exercise in futility...
Old Jul 30, 2015, 1:55 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by lamprey
In the past as a Delta Gold Medallion, AF.com would show me as a FlyingBlue Gold. However, I'm a newly-minted Platinum Medallion and AF.com now shows that I'm FlyingBlue Silver(!) for new reservations. Strangely, my AF reservation that I made before I reached Platinum still says FB Gold. Anyone else run into this issue and know of the way to best go about fixing it?

All I really care about is AF throwing those free Seats+ my way, and asking their Twitter team attempt to help me with that is an exercise in futility...
AF website is full of bugs... Have you tried to remove your Delta Medallion number and put it again? Otherwise, just contact @AirFrance on Twitter and they will fix you seating issues.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 2:01 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
PM on DL should not be Platinum FB. As olivedel said, the system is full of bugs and fails to display the right status, but still recognizes you as Skyteam Elite+, which is what really matters. As a DL Silver, my BP randomly shows anything from Ivory to Club 2000, the most common one is Platinum, but still, the benefits from Skyteam Elite are the ones that apply.

If your reservation has shown before Flying Blue Platinum, it's just a labeling issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.