Wiki Posts
Search

OMG, La Premiere SFO-CDG-SFO $7,525!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2015, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by KatW
No kidding. Jim and I booked and are good to go for two weeks in July. Only $7,525.

Doing happy dance!
We are also going to France around the same time but with BA. With the recent premium fare sales on BA, the cost of BA First is a lot less than $7000 and we get to use the Concorde Room in JFK and LHR. At the price you quoted, I think it is still overpriced.

Edit to add: Air France just launched their summer sale and the price of CDG-SFO-CDG is only about $5250 all-in:

Nous vous proposons des offres exceptionnelles pour tout voyage entre la France et l'Afrique, l'Amérique ou l'Asie :

3 995 € TTC vers Beyrouth et Dubaï,
4 495 € TTC vers Houston et Washington,
4 995 € TTC vers Sao Paulo, New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Pékin, Tokyo et Abidjan,
5 495 € TTC vers Jakarta et Johannesbourg,
5 995 € TTC vers Los Angeles et Singapour

http://www.airfrance.fr/FR/fr/local/...a-premiere.htm

Also note, the new F cabin is not yet available on flights to/from SFO:

Une suite privative vers 10 destinations
Soyez parmi les premiers à découvrir la nouvelle cabine La Première lors de votre prochain voyage vers New York (aéroport JFK), Tokyo, Singapour, Jakarta et Dubaï.
Et bientôt vers de nombreuses autres destinations !

Last edited by Guava; Apr 21, 2015 at 12:52 pm
Old Apr 26, 2015, 4:12 pm

Programs: AA Gold, FB Gold
Good for you, KatW! I booked a similar F fare on AF083/084 for my wife, daughter and I, though we're originating in PDX and continuing to EDI before returning to CDG for a week at the George V. July 18 out, July 31 returning. While it's a seemingly exorbitant fare, I've been wildly in love with AF La Premiere since the early 2000s when I first flew them in their 2-2-2 config on the 6-seat A340. And the F lounge at CDG 2E is unrivaled which makes it well worth the price. Last summer the 3 of us flew BA First and while the service was congenial and food decent, it seemed crowded in the nose of the 747 and our Concorde Room cabana was still not quite AF P lounge at CDG. Happy travels, all!
Old Apr 26, 2015, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by KatW
But I am flying to Paris, not to London so this works very well for me.
but you could add a LONPAR v.v segment (in I) for much less than £660...
(as well as save APD on the return )
(then again, with this kind of money to spend, I take it that you want a nonstop.)
What would be even better is if a client/employer paid for this, though.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by ranskis
ATH CDG SFO CDG ATH costs 4200 USD all in / person in AF F.
Stopover in Paris or AMS permitted. Max stay 12 month. No change penalty. 200 EUR refund penalty and 28 days advanced purchase.

So I am afraid but you've overpaid for your ticket
I'm confused...what does a fare quote for Athens to Paris to San Francisco and back have to do with the op's flight from San Francisco to Paris and back and the quoted fare? The op wants to go to Paris, not Athens.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by OMGImInPattaya
I'm confused...what does a fare quote for Athens to Paris to San Francisco and back have to do with the op's flight from San Francisco to Paris and back and the quoted fare? The op wants to go to Paris, not Athens.
Some of the posters reacted to the "OMG, the fare is only $7,500".
SOme of the fares listed above ilssutrate that AF is not really offering a bargain on SFO-CDG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.