Search

CDG 2D to 2E in 1hr

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2014, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver, EK Gold, *A Gold, BAEC,KM
CDG 2D to 2E in 1hr

Evening all.

I have a conumdrum which I hope some CDG SME can help me with.

Trying to eke out an extra day at home before returning to work. KM now code share with AF and I can save a day by using KM metal to CDG and then connecting on to LOS.

Problem: I am a 2F to 2E and vice versa expert and have usually 90 mins including smoke breaks to accomplish that. Have been doing it for 8 years in fact via FCO. The rest of the terminals and navigation times are like daedalus and the labyrinth to me

Basically ETA of 9:25 to terminal 2D from MLA and then 10:55 to LOS via 2E.

I would be travelling J but that means nothing to AF, as I have seen poor old ladies and bewildered groups left to do an olympic rush to make some connections on landing from FCO to CDG. I would not be expecting some gorgeous AF TA to guide me to the gate.

I am ambular which does help

Doable or pipe dream?

Any help appreciated.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
So you have 1.5 hr and not 1hr ?
And is this all on same PNR ?
Old Apr 6, 2014, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver, EK Gold, *A Gold, BAEC,KM
1.5 is true but by the time you park 60-80 mins is more like it I imagine. Yes and same PNR
Old Apr 6, 2014, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by RigpigMalta
1.5 is true but by the time you park 60-80 mins is more like it I imagine. Yes and same PNR
arrival time is the time the door of the ac opens not the time of touchdown. 90 minutes are more than enough under normal circumstances for 2D to 2E, especially in C where you can use priority lanes.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by cfischer
arrival time is the time the door of the ac opens not the time of touchdown. 90 minutes are more than enough under normal circumstances for 2D to 2E, especially in C where you can use priority lanes.
Agreed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.