Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

France is in the air... The new advertising campaign starting on April 2nd, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

France is in the air... The new advertising campaign starting on April 2nd, 2014

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2014, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by nicolas75
Positioning/image advertising (in opposition with product advertising) aims at touching your right rather than left hemisphere.

When you see a beautiful woman, there is nothing to be understood...
Understood ^
Old Apr 21, 2014, 1:31 pm

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Mokshu
$
I'm sure the "France is in the air" punchline makes Arnaud Montebourg happy,
I guess he'd have preferred not to have to fly to Canada to see the punchline actually written in French. Especially if he can't take a Falcon 50 and is forced to fly AF to get there.

but the message to customers can be : "have a flight with lazy smelly people on strike" ! :-)
Nice women, and a tagline that sounds like s'envoyer en l'air. I guess it matches the image AF wants to be associated with ?
Old Apr 21, 2014, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by Richelieu
Nice women, and a tagline that sounds like s'envoyer en l'air. I guess it matches the image AF wants to be associated with ?
Fun ^
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:44 pm

Programs: UA .5M, Vistana 1-Star owner
I'll be at the Air France Expo: France in the Air Thursday 12-2p.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 10:15 am

Programs: UA Gold, VX Silver, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, JPM Palladium
It looks like Air France is going to be hosting a Google Hangout about the ad campaign.

https://plus.google.com/u/2/events/c...o4um2sb8?hl=en
Old Sep 13, 2014, 2:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by FTcadence
It looks like Air France is going to be hosting a Google Hangout about the ad campaign.

https://plus.google.com/u/2/events/c...o4um2sb8?hl=en
I was part of the hangout and it was fun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.