Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Glenlivet no longer available in YVR MLL TB as of August 14, 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Glenlivet no longer available in YVR MLL TB as of August 14, 2017

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by YYZtoDCA
No more Glenlivet, declining quality of lounge food, poor wine selections in international J class recently, and the dismemberment of the in-flight entertainment selection. At the risk of stating the obvious, is Air Canada making a purposeful dive for the bottom? What is their long game plan/outcome here?
Thanks for the reminder regarding the IFE... I need to post in the IFE thread regarding the variable selection depending on FIN.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
OP, the Glenlivet has been reported beig non-existent in other MLLs.

YVR is one example of this. The Singleton has been a staple of the YVR Domestic MLL for awhile now so the date of August 14 is not accurate, IMHO.

In fact Glenlivet still exists in some other MLLs as I type this.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 11:18 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by YYZtoDCA
No more Glenlivet, declining quality of lounge food, poor wine selections in international J class recently, and the dismemberment of the in-flight entertainment selection. At the risk of stating the obvious, is Air Canada making a purposeful dive for the bottom? What is their long game plan/outcome here?
Don't forget the removal of juice as a PDB.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OP I think this thread is a bit misleading as Glenlivet still exists in some MLLs.

Also, Singleton was reported back in March replacing one of the existing scotches.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 2:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by yyznomad
OP I think this thread is a bit misleading as Glenlivet still exists in some MLLs.
Thread title updated to reflect OP was in YVR MLL TB.

tcook052
AC forum Mod.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.