Search

Aeroplan and SQ availability

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2017, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, AS, BA Silver/OW Sapphire, DL, SQ/*A Silver, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Smile Aeroplan and SQ availability

Hi,

I was looking into redeeming a direct LHR-SIN flight for the later part of this year (various days) and could not find a single seat in any class with SQ.

As this is the ONLY direct Star flight and with 5 daily services, how can I find SQ seats for redeeming with Aeroplan?

Would appreciate any insight
Old Apr 26, 2017, 6:01 am

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
Originally Posted by Doors Closing
Hi,

I was looking into redeeming a direct LHR-SIN flight for the later part of this year (various days) and could not find a single seat in any class with SQ.

As this is the ONLY direct Star flight and with 5 daily services, how can I find SQ seats for redeeming with Aeroplan?

Would appreciate any insight
SQ does not collect scam charges, so Aeroplan probably doesn't want you to redeem SQ flights.

SQ restricts J and F availability to its own FF, they only release them to other FFP occasionally.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 7:43 am

Programs: AC*SE-MM, BA Bronze, Marriott Titanium & lifetime Plat
In short, SQ doesn't make many seats available - and almost never long haul J or F.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:08 am

What dates are you searching? First random search shows 3 flights Nov 8, 3 flights Nov 9, 4 flights Nov 10, 3 flights Nov 11, 3 flights Nov 12, 3 flights Nov 13, and then I got tired of looking.

All economy, as SQ doesn't release business or first on long haul A380/77W to partners
Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:17 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Suggestion

If anyone is looking for any award availability on Aeroplan and you've included the partner in the thread title, it would be great to include estimated travel dates.

It saves time if someone wants to do a quick search before posting a reply.

Also, as you can see form this thread link, this SQ avails question has been around a while

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...-aeroplan.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.