Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Counters already reset on altitude site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Counters already reset on altitude site

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2017, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by adam.smith

Stranger, I don't think there's any need to worry. The first few years I made SE, I qualified with flights on December 30th. And I'm doing the same this year, just need those last few AQS to post.
Surprise surprise, seems the lady is actually working today. Our last ADQs have just posted. Actually a bit more than what I wanted by a bit over $1k...
Old Jan 1, 2017, 4:05 pm

Programs: WestJet Gold; E35K/*Silver
There is a message on the aeroplan website that says

"Come back soon, we're working to update your 2017 status and benefits. Please come back to view this page on 2nd January 2017".

That I think is for Aeroplan distinction. But I'm taking it to also mean altitude possibly.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 6:39 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
My dashboard has no circles at all now, just a red phrase "Error showing that section."
Old Jan 1, 2017, 7:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by flyquiet
My dashboard has no circles at all now, just a red phrase "Error showing that section."

So artistic in its execution, the vast white space......no?

Attached Images  
Old Jan 1, 2017, 7:33 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Originally Posted by Stranger
They already switched counters to 2017 on altitude.aircanda.com. Currently 17:40 Mountain, Dec. 31.

Not all my AQDs for 2016 have posted yet; miles have. Still need a few for 100k status. The nice lady who does AQDs is probably on holidays.
How do you know it's a lady? That he/she is nice?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by Bartolo
How do you know it's a lady? That he/she is nice?
We matched on Tinder and it came up on our first date.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 9:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by moorw003
There is a message on the aeroplan website that says

"Come back soon, we're working to update your 2017 status and benefits. Please come back to view this page on 2nd January 2017".

So while flyquiet had me looking at my own Dashboard for the red error message, I also took a look at the top of the Priority Contacts page.

This message has been on the Dashboard since like 2015. I posted previously asking when they plan to fix it, you know since it's like well past February 29, 2016 and all.

So, here were are, January 1, 2017....

Do you think they will fix this when they fix the missing circles?

Or, I wonder if AC misplaced their proof-readers

Attached Images  
Old Jan 2, 2017, 10:03 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Actually this makes sense, I mean those are the numbers you phone to get an unfriendly, unhelpful agent who often can't or won't help you change flight, locate luggage etc... right? :P

In all seriousness, I expect it's because AC IT isn't working again until Jan 3rd tomorrow, and the red error will be dealt with when someone there turns on their phone or laptop and goes "oh, I guess I need to log a bug about that for next sprint".
Old Jan 2, 2017, 10:05 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by jc94
In all seriousness, I expect it's because AC IT isn't working again until Jan 3rd tomorrow, and the red error will be dealt with when someone there turns on their phone or laptop and goes "oh, I guess I need to log a bug about that for next sprint".
You think they actually have a bug tracker? Pretty sure they only have /dev/null for filing bugs.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 10:36 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by flyquiet
I was so full of hope yesterday when the zeroes were presented everywhere, the million mile counter was correct, etc. I thought that AC IT had entered the 21st century (only 17 years late), but then today came and I now see the same error phrase. Sigh...
Old Jan 2, 2017, 11:02 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
MM counter is missing too...
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:38 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by 24left
So while flyquiet had me looking at my own Dashboard for the red error message, I also took a look at the top of the Priority Contacts page.

This message has been on the Dashboard since like 2015. I posted previously asking when they plan to fix it, you know since it's like well past February 29, 2016 and all.

So, here were are, January 1, 2017....

Do you think they will fix this when they fix the missing circles?

Or, I wonder if AC misplaced their proof-readers

Fast. Good. Cheap.

Choose 2 1 0.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 4:40 pm

Its irritating. I an only missing 2 eup credits for a flight tomorrow which i would have if they had updated statuses already. But noooooo! Looks like coach for me!
Old Jan 3, 2017, 9:06 am

Programs: AC SE100K, AA EXP, SPG Plt, HH Dmnd
Jan 3 and still,

Error showing that section
Old Jan 3, 2017, 9:14 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by Thatguyatthebar
Its irritating. I an only missing 2 eup credits for a flight tomorrow which i would have if they had updated statuses already. But noooooo! Looks like coach for me!
Exact same boat, but for 14 Jan. And PY.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.