Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2015, 7:43 pm

Programs: AC 2MM, ALT 75 k
Just cleared 101,000 AQM

Well isn't that interesting - cleared 101,000 to requalify for SE for 19th time BUT given $20k spend may be last time
Old Nov 30, 2015, 4:03 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K , HH DIAMOND, MARRIOTT PLATINUM
Crossed today segment 95 YHZ-YDF so far picked lowest cost flighrs/most direct options due to time and flew mostly flex 75% of the time, have spent ~27k this year travelling mostly in Canada.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
More fail

I had to cancel two trips to NRT and a trip to Europe in the last two weeks. So now I will barely pass 500K AQM. Me fail.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 8:26 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I had to cancel two trips to NRT and a trip to Europe in the last two weeks. So now I will barely pass 500K AQM. Me fail.
So disappointed. Only Super Super Super Super Super Elite for you.

Next year, you must do 700K AQM.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 8:40 pm

Programs: AC-E50K, IHG-P, Bonvoy-G
For the good of the group, you need to post a screen shot of your Altitude dashboard, this is crazy! Hey, did you spend 20k?
Old Nov 30, 2015, 8:50 pm

Programs: *$ Green
so my quest for 600kaqm is officially over for 2015. Had some client commitments come up which forced me to cancel and/or not book additional tpac/tatl flights in nov/dec. So, i will end the year with around 540k aqm.

Me fail.
i had to cancel two trips to nrt and a trip to europe in the last two weeks. So now i will barely pass 500k aqm. Me fail.
ycs = pathetic
Old Nov 30, 2015, 10:27 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Prestige
For the good of the group, you need to post a screen shot of your Altitude dashboard, this is crazy! Hey, did you spend 20k?
Nope. Nomad only flies on mistake fares, he only pays like $10 per segment + fees/taxes. He'll be lucky to make P25K next year. The whole AQD thing was primarily aimed at him.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by adam.smith
Nope. Nomad only flies on mistake fares, he only pays like $10 per segment + fees/taxes. He'll be lucky to make P25K next year. The whole AQD thing was primarily aimed at him.
Man, that's a lot of mistake fares.

I wonder if we'll ever get in on those fares on day.

About time with the AQD, I always knew he was the prime example of an SE cheapener.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
Man, that's a lot of mistake fares.

I wonder if we'll ever get in on those fares on day.

About time with the AQD, I always knew he was the prime example of an SE cheapener.
BenL was looking at a picture of nomad when he wrote the infamous "cheapening" comment, actually.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 9:43 pm

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
Originally Posted by adam.smith
BenL was looking at a picture of nomad when he wrote the infamous "cheapening" comment, actually.
lol I would love to know if Nomad is the highest AQM'r or not?
Old Dec 1, 2015, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by Sean Peever
lol I would love to know if Nomad is the highest AQM'r or not?
It would be really cool if AC told us what the mileage numbers were for, say, the top 50 AQMers for the year. It could be completely anonymous - just #1: 700K AQM; #2: 650K AQM, etc. Although perhaps it could benefit AC to gamify it a bit like they did with EYW and let people sign up to have a username or something published so they can show off.

I think 2MMKid did >700K last year, but he said early on that he would likely be short of that this year, I think.
Old Dec 2, 2015, 10:39 am

Or even just a "the top 10 traveled in excess of x AQM"
Old Dec 3, 2015, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Prestige
I will eclipse 500K AQM based on my last paid non-AE revenue flight on December 26... and it's on LO J TATL of all things... I took advantage of their crazy 20% off all fares from their Black Friday/Cyber Monday stuff. So this probably won't post until the last day of the year... at which point I will screenshot it and post it here.

(but honestly, 500K AQM in one calendar year is peanuts compared to some others here...)
Old Dec 3, 2015, 5:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

You guys are hilarious.

Yeah, there was a poster here (more of a lurker) who posted in my 2016/2017 requal thread about hitting 700+AQM last year. Now that's nuts. S/he even hit 100K AQM before I did this year... and I hit it 2nd week of February!
Old Dec 3, 2015, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Need 97,000 AQM to hit 600,000 AQM. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of doing a MR to MARS (the planet), but I couldn't find the routing on AC's website. Com'on, IBM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.