Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Air Canada reservation cancellation question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Air Canada reservation cancellation question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2014, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Shebamiles, WorldPerks
Question Air Canada reservation cancellation question

I have the following scenario for which I want clarification.

It is currently 4PM. I am looking to book a ticket on ac.com for a flight that departs at 4PM tomorrow and returns 4 days later.

Air Canada has a 24 hour cancellation and full refund policy (provided that cancellation is made at least 2 hours prior to flight.)

Should for some reason I need to cancel purchase
A. Can I cancel before 2PM tomorrow and get full refund?
B. Does anyone know if purchasing a ticket within 24 hours will still give you up to 2 hours prior to flight for full refund?

Cancelation policy is here: http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelin...inecancel.html
Old Jul 31, 2014, 4:12 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Not sure why you need clarification...you have 24 hours to cancel free of charge, and that 24 hours must also be at least 2 hours before departure time.

So to your question, you really have 22 hours to cancel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.