Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA tool issues?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2014, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

ANA tool issues?

Can't log in to my ANA account to check A* availability to book with Aeroplan. Getting this:

This service is not available for the provided card number.
For more information, please call ANA Mileage Club Service Center.

Anyone else has the same issue?
Old May 2, 2014, 8:40 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
It's working fine for me.
Old May 2, 2014, 8:46 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
no problem logging in or searching for award flights
Old Sep 5, 2014, 9:47 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
This seems like a somewhat appropriate place to post this.

I have a mini-rtw booked for this coming winter through aeroplan. For a few years I've been using the ana tool to search, build routes and I'm comfortable with it. I know there are other options but it would be easier to keep doing what I've been doing if possible.

I am looking for options to change my return flights and when I logged into ANA today I discovered my 100 mile balance had expired and my account now has a 0 balance. Apparently they expire in 36 months.

I got the miles through an online survey 3 years ago that I discovered through this forum, so I wouldn't be surprised if others here run into the same issue. Does anyone know of a way to either get some free miles or transfer to ANA? I did some checking and the only option I could find was a site that mentioned you can do Airmiles - SPG - ANA with a minimum of 500. I haven't confirmed this.

I do have enough airmiles so maybe I will but I thought I'd see if anyone new of any other options. I don't have any upcoming non award flights - though I might do an ACV flight in Oct or Nov and if I do I could credit the miles to ANA (I assume I could?). But that's a "maybe" at this point and it might be another charter and not ACV.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 9:55 am

Programs: AC 75K
Not really sure what the question is. I assume you're thinking you can't use the ANA tool for *A flights since your account is at 0?

There is a way around this. Check this blog post from Lucky:

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...d-search-tool/
Old Sep 5, 2014, 10:06 am

Thanks.....I just found this which is an updated version from yesterday:

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...without-miles/

I thought I tried the dummy search and it didn't work - but I'll follow these steps and do it again, maybe I missed something.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 10:12 am

That works. When I put in a dummy route previously it wasn't an ana operated route so it didn't give me the *A option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.