YVR Domestic Terminal

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2013, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada SE, Marriott Platinum
YVR Domestic Terminal

Hey guys and gals,

Quick question about YVR terminal...

I have some family coming with me to YVR this weekend, and on Sunday we take off.

My family members are flying YVR-YYC on AC, I am flying YVR-YEG on WJ. Both departing at 5-5:30 pm ish.

Question 1:

Are the wings attached at some point, and how hard is it to get from one to the other?

I.e can I go to their 'AC' side of the terminal through security with my WJ boarding pass, or will they force me to go through the WJ security gate? If they do, is there an adjoiner tunnel...?

Question 2:

I am 35k elite, with AMEX aeroplan platinum and the associated priority pass.

Will I be able to go in to MLL and guest one of them in on my AMEX...without having an AC boarding card...?

Is it better to bring them to Premium Plaza Lounge on WJ side(where I can guest one, and pay for one)?

Thanks for the help!
Old Mar 20, 2013, 11:35 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by Erome
Question 1:

Are the wings attached at some point, and how hard is it to get from one to the other?
All connected, before and after security. Just a long walk.

Question 2:

Will I be able to go in to MLL and guest one of them in on my AMEX...without having an AC boarding card...?

Is it better to bring them to Premium Plaza Lounge on WJ side(where I can guest one, and pay for one)?
Better to use the Premium Plaza lounge - I believe you need to be flying with Air Canada with the Amex Aeroplan Plat.
Old Mar 20, 2013, 11:37 pm

Programs: AC 75K, SPG P, CX SL
Hey guys and gals,

Question 1:

I.e can I go to their 'AC' side of the terminal through security with my WJ boarding pass, or will they force me to go through the WJ security gate? If they do, is there an adjoiner tunnel...?

Yes, the A/B and C wings are attached via a moving sidewalk to the west of the security checkpoints (along the west glass wall).

Question 2:

You'd have to pay to get them into the MLL via amex as well, and I've seen lounge agents say no if they're not on *A (not sure if this is an unwritten rule or if it was a space thing)

Thanks for the help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.