Search

Flight Pass for Business question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Flight Pass for Business question

The selection bundle 3 states that eUpgrades will be given "With every eligible 10 flight credits used in conjunction with a Flight Pass for Business".

I have been assuming that this means if I buy the pass, I get eUpgrades as soon as 10 flight credits have been used - irrespective of who uses the credits. However, I have yet to receive any certificates or eUpgrade credits.

This had me thinking that perhaps AC is interpreting this to mean that the user (rather than buyer) of a flight pass for business who gets eUpgrades if they use 10 credits in a calendar year.

If so, that is a great way to minimize the number of eUpgrades (and previously certs) used since many companies will spread these things around multiple users, none of whom hitting 10 credits.

Could somebody who buys/uses these passes please clarify for me?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 8:38 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by The Lev
This had me thinking that perhaps AC is interpreting this to mean that the user (rather than buyer) of a flight pass for business who gets eUpgrades if they use 10 credits in a calendar year......
I don't buy/use these flight passes, but that is my understanding of how it works. It's the person who flies 10 times who gets the eUpgrades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.