Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: status change and existing bookings?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: status change and existing bookings?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2010, 6:44 am
Original Poster

status change and existing bookings?

I booked a ticket to Mexico a couple of days before my status changed to super elite. I'm planning on upgrading with a SSWU.

Should I be calling in to have anything adjusted on the booking to reflect my new status, or is it automagically handled?
Old Dec 7, 2010, 6:53 am

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
Similar/related questions too -> http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15396823-post31.html
Old Dec 7, 2010, 6:56 am

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by dbrock
I booked a ticket to Mexico a couple of days before my status changed to super elite. I'm planning on upgrading with a SSWU.

Should I be calling in to have anything adjusted on the booking to reflect my new status, or is it automagically handled?
Just call the SE line and have them adjust this. Don't forget to call in at the 7-day window to request the ug.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.