Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount Code Request and Discussion Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Discount Code Request and Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2014, 6:43 pm

I am booking a trip to the middle east and would really appreciate if someone has a discount code available. I have to make 2 trips within the span of 4 weeks so any type of concession would be a huge help to my bank account.

First is end of October to early November and second is end of november to mid december. Even if I can reduce the price of one trip, it'd be a huge help.

Please PM me if you have 1 to spare.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 9:21 am

Programs: FT
looking to book a J flight to SIN before end of march next year.

would like to try to save my company a little more cash. AC is showing as the cheapest option.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 10:40 pm

Programs: MPC Green, AC Tangerine :)
not sure if this is the best place to ask, but since it's a discussion thread...

has anyone had experience of being able to apply an eMCO for a flight booked with a discount code? (i have a discount code given by AC as 'compensation' and my folks have real compensation in the form of an eMCO)
Old Sep 25, 2014, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Yes, book your flight with the discount code, then submit the MCO for reimbursement after the flight has been completed.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 4:15 pm

Programs: VA Gold, BA Silver
Anyone have a code they won't be using for early 2015? I'll be flying from YYC.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 11:25 pm

Programs: AC E75K
I was given a 15% discount code a few months back for a delayed flight (it has 8 alpha-numeric characters). Can this be only be used for bookings made on the AC website or can I call in a booking and use the code as well? Sorry if this has already been asked.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 11:32 pm
alc

Originally Posted by jordanD
I was given a 15% discount code a few months back for a delayed flight (it has 8 alpha-numeric characters). Can this be only be used for bookings made on the AC website or can I call in a booking and use the code as well? Sorry if this has already been asked.
it is for online only.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 7:10 pm

Programs: E50 MM
Not much value add but I'll post it anyway...

Please PM me if you are interested in an OnBoard Cafe promotion code that allows up to 6 passengers travelling on one reservation to obtain one meal item and one snack item. Applies to flights operated within North America operated by AC and AC Express over 2 hours in duration.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

A gentle reminder that this thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to discuss or request Air Canada discount codes so let's please stick to that thread topic.

Thank you.

tcook052
Air Canda Forum Moderator
Old Nov 1, 2014, 11:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat; Air Canada E75K; Westjet Platinum
First time request on this thread...I would love a discount code to use for a 3 person booking for travel in January 2015 from Dallas to Calgary one way. 5% or 10%, anything helps to soften the blow on the wallet. Thanks.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 11:44 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Touch) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.2.1.3247 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

Originally Posted by Rushfan1
Not much value add but I'll post it anyway...

Please PM me if you are interested in an OnBoard Cafe promotion code that allows up to 6 passengers travelling on one reservation to obtain one meal item and one snack item. Applies to flights operated within North America operated by AC and AC Express over 2 hours in duration.
Where were you when I was booking my trip home for the winter?!
Old Nov 2, 2014, 12:22 am

Programs: QF, FI, BA, HHonors & Le Club Accorhotels
I am looking for a discount code for a one way flights from YVR to SYD, it's for my fiancé and I who are checking out YVR for emigrating but we're heading back to my parent's place in Australia to work and save up some money. Anything would be a blessing.
Old Nov 2, 2014, 10:07 am

Programs: AC SE
Anyone have a spare code from Delta Hotels promo for AC travel?

Does anyone have a discount code that could be used for Domestic/Transborder travel between now and Dec 15?

I think Delta Hotels had a recent promo where you got a 10% discount code on AC after staying at a Delta. If anyone has anything like one of those codes or another code that could be used for travel in the next 6 weeks, would be great.
Old Nov 2, 2014, 12:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by gcashin
Does anyone have a discount code that could be used for Domestic/Transborder travel between now and Dec 15?

I think Delta Hotels had a recent promo where you got a 10% discount code on AC after staying at a Delta. If anyone has anything like one of those codes or another code that could be used for travel in the next 6 weeks, would be great.
PM me if youd like. I have one left. Cheers

EDIT: I am all out now. thanks!

Last edited by superangrypenguin; Nov 2, 2014 at 2:46 pm
Old Nov 2, 2014, 4:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Anyone have one of the codes for free BOB? I have a friend booking a flight home for Christmas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.