Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nigerian Visa Expedite Service in US?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2017, 3:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, AAdvantage, Delta
Arrow Nigerian Visa Expedite Service in US?

I'm currently looking into going to Nigeria for a work trip in mid-March. My US company is exploring a partnership with a South African company that is in the process of opening up a Lagos office.

I'd be the first employee from my company to go to Nigeria, so I'm trying to figure everything out on the visa front. Are there any visa services recommended for expediting a Nigerian visa in the US? I've used an expedite service successfully in the past for obtaining a Chinese visa.

I've got a pretty agressive work travel schedule and I'll be using my passport for international travel Feb 10th-20th and Feb 25th-March 6th. I'm looking for a service to get the quickest turn around possible after March 6th. Any ideas?
Old Feb 21, 2017, 7:00 pm

Programs: IC.Spire Amb. Turkish Elite
Visa processing is available online. It seems the govt. is trying to make the process less tedious for business/investors. Expediting the visa service will depend on the type of visa:
Business visa, TWP and STR.
You may want to contact INNOVATE1SERVICES (315-203-8942) for more info.They currently handle online application for visa, passports and payment processing.They however do not issue the visa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.