Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

Sudan (north part) any tips in combinations with south Egypt?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2015, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,

Anyone did a trip to north of sudan recently? How did you arrange all?
they have some great old culture there to explore. I'm talking about the relative safe northern part.

and, could you cross easy border to egypt to explore the south of egypt? (and fly from there to cairo and furter)
Old Jul 8, 2015, 11:58 am

Programs: DL,EK
I went there in 2009 for about 12 days. We used Raidan Travel in Khartoum and they were great. Ahmed there can set you up with a car and driver. We did not cross any border but rather flew into KRT from DXB. It was completely safe and one of the best trips we've been on.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
Ok cool; going to contact them! Crossing border is not direct a must but would be nice to see Abu Simbel as it's a bit far out in Egypt otherwise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.