Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Where to find AerClub TATL business class availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 3:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aer Lingus, BA, Hilton

(My first post so be nice...!)

I have using avios.com to try to find business class reward availability on transatlantic routes, several months out but I can't find a single seat on any date to any US city. It's a painful process because unlike the UK/BA version of the website, the Irish version doesn't allow a search for a month at a time, you have to manually go into each date separately. (And the UK version doesn't search for any flights from Dublin except to London - it's also very hard to access from Ireland).

Does anyone know of a better way to search?

And/or, does anyone know if EI have just decided not to release any TATL business class seats which is why I can't find any?

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 12:17 pm

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
Hi and welcome, the short answer is business class EI reward seats from the west coast dont exist using Avios. Ive been trying for months also. There are plenty of Y seats, but ive yet to find a single C seat to SFO or LAX ever

Last edited by modularmayhem; Aug 13, 2017 at 1:19 pm
Old Aug 12, 2017, 9:05 pm
soy

Programs: various
I have seen seats to NYC and BOS when searching about 1month out. I think they release in bursts (totally unpredictable).
I do not know of any more accurate method than the avios
Old Aug 13, 2017, 3:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Looked for Boston for October last week and my first choice was there ....

Remember do NOT book on Avios.com. Move your points to BA and call them to book. Knocks over £100 off the taxes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.