Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Non-Rev/Duty Travel Loads for tomorrow DUB-JFK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2017, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Greetings,

Anyone have info on flight loads for EI105 and EI109 for tomorrow (June 30)?

Flying duty travel, with meetings in New York. Checking to see if we'll make it.

Please PM me if needed. Thank you in advance!
Old Jun 29, 2017, 2:27 am

Programs: Azerbaijan Airlines Gold, Turkish Miles and Smiles, IHG Plat
Surely if it's duty travel, you'll get confirmed space?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 2:48 am
Original Poster

I am not 100% sure of our full agreement with EI, but unfortunately we do not get confirmed space, even when flying duty.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 4:46 am
Original Poster

I understand that this is a general forum. As such, if anyone has information and can help, please feel free to PM me. Cheers!
Old Jun 29, 2017, 4:48 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Friday, peak season and EI are consistently running 95%+ load factor on TATL during Summer. If there is a EI flight to EWR tomorrow, might want to get on the list on it as well

EI105 and EI109 still have both Y and J availability

IDXX or ZED?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Thank you. Based on the process I had to go through, I believe its IDXX. Thank you for EWR suggestion. Just checked and EI101 tomorrow is still a timely option, even with the taxi ride to Manhattan. Are loads there better?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 5:25 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Seats are still available on EI101, 105, 109 tomorrow in both Y & J

While the seats are available you have no idea how many others may be in the queue for standby travel, if there are any IRROPS tomorrow, well best of luck

If your employer really needs you in NY they should be arranging a confirmed booking or get on the phone to EI right now and confirm what the DCS is saying as publicly it looks like 5+ in Y available

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.