Old Mar 30, 2017, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Official AerClub Launch Apparently

https://www.facebook.com/TravelExtra/
Old Mar 30, 2017, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
I just got a press release, so it seems so!
Old Mar 30, 2017, 12:22 pm

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
New adverts on the radio tonight too. Brave move because as far as I can see many of the IT problems that have plagued the roll out have still not been fixed. There is a huge danger of building expectations here that will not be delivered on.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by MBDublin
New adverts on the radio tonight too. Brave move because as far as I can see many of the IT problems that have plagued the roll out have still not been fixed. There is a huge danger of building expectations here that will not be delivered on.
Correct still plenty with issues of missing Tier points and AVIOS. Also locked accounts. Lots of emails were sent to current members with issues today inviting them to join AerClub

I guess the massive backlash that we saw has calmed down so maybe it was time to do something official. Although personally whatever press releases or events or speeches its a bit of a non story as we heard nothing new really.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.