Search

30 euro discount with Cosmote

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2016, 3:27 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
30 euro discount with Cosmote

Aegean has started a new promo with Cosmote, where every month a discount code can be had offering 30 euro off a number of destinations. This month:

Bookings 01-30 sept, flights 01-31 oct for: Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Istanbul, Beirut, Izmir, Moscow from/to Athens and Stuttgart from/to Thessaloniki. That brings down a roundtrip to AMS to <100 euro.

Next month other destinations will be on offer. Since its a discount code it presumably can be combined with other sales.

It does require a roundtrip, however it is unclear if also the return needs to be within the specified month (October in this case). Has anybody already tried?

https://en.aegeanair.com/plan/offers...deals-for-you/
Old Sep 9, 2016, 3:08 am

Must get one of my family to get me a code they are with Cosmote. ^
Old Sep 9, 2016, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by Xandrios
Aegean has started a new promo with Cosmote, where every month a discount code can be had offering 30 euro off a number of destinations. This month:

Bookings 01-30 sept, flights 01-31 oct for: Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Istanbul, Beirut, Izmir, Moscow from/to Athens and Stuttgart from/to Thessaloniki. That brings down a roundtrip to AMS to <100 euro.

Next month other destinations will be on offer. Since its a discount code it presumably can be combined with other sales.

It does require a roundtrip, however it is unclear if also the return needs to be within the specified month (October in this case). Has anybody already tried?

https://en.aegeanair.com/plan/offers...deals-for-you/
I can not find how to get code from link you posted- can you post a link or explain -thanks
Old Sep 9, 2016, 4:54 am

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by SPLP007
I can not find how to get code from link you posted- can you post a link or explain -thanks
You have to be a cosmote customer to get a code. You can get the code via cosmote.gr/dfy. Press 'Πάρε τον κωδικό σου Online' and enter your account name and code to obtain the code needed.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by Arrivals
You have to be a cosmote customer to get a code. You can get the code via cosmote.gr/dfy. Press 'Πάρε τον κωδικό σου Online' and enter your account name and code to obtain the code needed.
Tks-- got the code( charged 50cents )- and every month need to get new code and will be charged 50 cents -- was not a "simple" sign up on line and then required a phone call to OTE to get actual code -- like many things in Greece ---everything is more complicated
Old Sep 9, 2016, 11:06 am

Programs: A3
I also got the code by using my Cosmote home phone number. I filled out the form online by following the link in the email. I already had an online account with Cosmote, so I logged in, sent a request, and had the code 5 seconds later via email and text message to my cell phone. Pretty easy for me!
Old Sep 9, 2016, 1:51 pm

Programs: OWS,E+,A3Gold,TK+
if any one wants a code send pm im on cosmote , tried using one way then i read it properly.
Old Sep 10, 2016, 12:58 am

does it work with a what's up prepaid sim card as well?
Old Sep 11, 2016, 11:59 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
So some experiences with the discount code:

- You HAVE to book through this link: http://en.aegeanair.com/cosmote-deal...book-a-flight/. The prices are the same, but if you don't there will be no discount-code-box at the payment page.

- The return flight needs to be within the specified period. I only had one flight (ATH-AMS) still to book for October, with the return obviously outside of the travel window. The code was not accepted (Incorrect dates).

This does limit the usability of this offer a bit; as you will have to schedule all travel to exactly fall within the allotted window.

Originally Posted by mrgreen
does it work with a what's up prepaid sim card as well?
I would expect yes; prepaid customers are still customers right?
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Liams
if any one wants a code send pm im on cosmote , tried using one way then i read it properly.

hey, it would be great if you could send me one code. Thanks in advance, Alex
Old Oct 12, 2018, 11:11 am

@Alex77: Welcome to FT, but next time you post (hopefully soon ) be a bit more careful. The post you "answered" was more than two years old!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.