Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
I was looking for that as well...

Only found the instruction for the old site
http://en.aegeanair.com/e-services/t...ion-to-miles-/

Last edited by Away from YYZ; Nov 28, 2014 at 12:17 am
Old Nov 28, 2014, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Relax and wait - the new website is not yet completely up and running.

And we don't need a new thread everytime someone wants to talk about retroclaiming!!!
Old Nov 28, 2014, 3:17 am

Can the Mods please put all retro claim threads into one and also any technical issues such as address changes into one thread too? Basically a lot of similar topics are scattered where anything to do with system errors and missing links should be filed under one thread.

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 28, 2014, 6:09 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by DELLAS
Can the Mods please put all retro claim threads into one and also any technical issues such as address changes into one thread too? Basically a lot of similar topics are scattered where anything to do with system errors and missing links should be filed under one thread.

Thanks in advance
^. I agree. Perhaps a consolidated post with a Wiki so that a summary of what's working and what isn't at a given point in time could be recorded. Mind you, if the events of the last few days are anything to go by, it could be the most oft updated Wiki in history ...
Old Nov 29, 2014, 3:01 am
Suspended

Here you go

https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...ing-air-miles/
Old Nov 29, 2014, 5:33 am

Retro claim not recognising flights

When I try to retro claim for 4 LH flights on 11 and 12 November, the web form replies that the company did not operate that flight. Perhaps this is just a bug on the new website that needs to be fixed.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by Wellfleet ewr
When I try to retro claim for 4 LH flights on 11 and 12 November, the web form replies that the company did not operate that flight. Perhaps this is just a bug on the new website that needs to be fixed.
I got the same result attempting to claim a TG-flight today, so this seems to be a bug yes. I didn't really expect it would work either, as they have hidden this function from the menu for the time being, but on the other hand it didn't hurt to try either ...

Snacky
Old Nov 29, 2014, 3:46 pm

+1 for AC flights.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 2:31 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond, A3-Gold
Originally Posted by Wellfleet ewr
I've tried and failed twice to claim 2 LH sectors flown on 1 November and got the same error message (LH does not operate those flights). I've just signed in to try again and the "claim missing miles" function has disappeared again, LOL. Perhaps it will work as intended next week.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 3:27 pm

You could try to give them a call. I called them earlier this week and gave them the info on 2 missing segments by phone. The operator told me she would forward the information to the responsible department and on Saturday my flights showed up online.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 12:59 am

i am on the phone right now with Aegean... just call them and put an end to this retro claim waiting.. they will help you if you insist.. what a disaster A3 is.. we did everything to make it before the cutoff .. then the system goes down and none of the miles are there after it is back up
Old Dec 4, 2014, 12:20 am

Originally Posted by Hamlol
i am on the phone right now with Aegean... just call them and put an end to this retro claim waiting.. they will help you if you insist.. what a disaster A3 is.. we did everything to make it before the cutoff .. then the system goes down and none of the miles are there after it is back up
Is there a North America toll free # to call?

Tried to use the online contact form, it keeps saying the security code I enter is incorrect... &^$@!

And I know from past experience all e-mails > /dev/nul

Well, my last AC segment does shows up finally, but it is showing 125 miles only (EWR-YYZ S fare) technically speaking USA is not Canada domestic...

But my first AC segment still missing...

I am glad I am not counting on that for my *G status...
Old Dec 4, 2014, 5:07 am

The retro-claim function on the new website will be fixed and put back online sometime next week, I was told by a service representative over the phone today.

Snacky
Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:25 am

Retro claim

I was told today by the CS desk in London that the retroclaim would be working on Monday next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.