Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RetroClaim endlessly in process

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by want2beaqui
Called the greek phone number but they spoke english (at least the person I spoke with) I use my skype account so I can cheaply call the best serviced number.
What number dd you call?
On Aegean website there's only a Greek FAX number.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 6:27 pm

Programs: *A G
Originally Posted by JustCruising
What number dd you call?
On Aegean website there's only a Greek FAX number.
I have made a retro cliam via phone two weeks ago with A3.

I have called +30 210 6261941 but it was a fax only.
(I just checked it and now they how it on their website)

So I have called +30 210 6261000 and it worked like a charm with a very helpful lady on the phone ^
Old Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 pm

Requested Retroclaim on April 14, 2014 and received my miles on April 17, 2014. This was for a flight on March 31, 2014 via ANA. No calls made just an email reminder.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 3:27 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by demue
Hey at least you got a response that they are processing it. I got two TG flights for credit and they aren't saying anything. Submitted through website, sent email and waiting. I don't mind if it takes 2-3 months to sort out, but at least acknowledge the claim. Oh well ... patience, patience and persistence I guess.
Well I got an email after all about 3-4 weeks after sending an email chaser. Retro claims have been submitted to TG and am supposed to check 2 weeks later for credit though A3 told me that success with TG can be a hit and miss. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by gab3c

So I have called +30 210 6261000 and it worked like a charm with a very helpful lady on the phone ^
FINALLY!! Got the miles and the GOLD!
I called the UK phone number via Skype since I couldn't find a Greek number.
Explained the issue (3 flights from February, went back and forth with retro claims, Aegean claimed that the carrier did not respond to them etc.).
After a 5 minutes call the lady on the other side promised to take care of it. 24 hours later the missing miles were posted to my account and the GOLD status appeared a day later.

In the meantime, Aegean Costumer Service (who originally took care of the issue) emailed me that they still don't have a response and we all need to wait. Oh well...

THE LESSON FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS:
call them. It is the best way to speed up the service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.