Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Brief summary of posting times.

Airlines
  • Adria Airways: 5 days.
  • Aegean Airlines: 0 - 4 days (if upgrade voucher used, 0-17 days).
  • Air Canada: 2 - 5 days.
  • Air China: 3 - 9 days.
  • Air India: 1 day.
  • Air New Zealand: 2 - 4 days.
  • All Nippon Airways: 1- 7 days.
  • Asiana Airlines: 5 days.
  • Austrian Airlines: 1 - 9 working days
  • Avianca (Brazil): 1 - 10 days
  • Brussels Airlines: 8 days
  • Copa: 2-3 days
  • Croatia Airlines: 2 days
  • egyptair 7 days
  • Ethiopian: 1 - 5 days
  • EVA Airways: 2 - 6 days
  • LOT Polish Airlines: 1 - 2 days
  • Lufthansa: 1 - 8 days.
  • Scandinavian Airlines: 2 - 7 days (normally 2 - 3 from hubs, longer from outstations).
  • Shenzhen Airlines: 3 days
  • Singapore Airlines: 3 - 6 days.
  • South African: 2 - 4 days
  • Swiss International Air Lines: 1 - 6 days.
  • TAP: 2 days
  • Thai Airways: 2 - 4 days.
  • Turkish Airlines: 3 - 5 days.
  • United: 2 - 7 days

Hotels
  • booking.com: 5 - 7 days after hotel check-out

On-board duty free shopping on A3 flights
  • Around 3 weeks

Greek Airport Duty-Free shops
  • 2-3 days

Heathrow Rewards
  • Around 22 days

Car Rental
  • hertz 2 weeks
Print Wikipost

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2014, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by goqsane
I just called Aegean. You can forget the 'normal' times for miles postage. They told me they need around 2 weeks nowadays from Lufthansa and any other airline due to transition of the systems.

Also, Q class from Lufthansa is broken, if you flew with LH on a Q class ticket and still don't have your miles in your account please call them as they need to manually process these, their system says Q is not elligable for miles' gain.
thank you for your information and updates! ^ good to know. well, let´s what happens to the miles after their system upgrade.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 1:44 pm

Programs: LX SEN
Originally Posted by midnightflight
currently yes. my lh-flights usually posted within 2-3 days. this time a week has passed and the miles did not post so far. and yes, it was an eligible booking class. but i have no status issues, so i´m relaxed so far. but i noticed the difference.
I was lucky and just was upgraded to gold yesterday morning
My LH flights posted finally (not all but enough for hitting the 20k mark). I sent all boarding passes to M&B in an email. Don't know if this helped or if LH just solved the problem.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:19 am

TG miles delayed posting

Did anyones miles from TG-flights taken after November 15th post already?

I'm still waiting for mine to post (flown on November 15th and 23rd), to take me to Gold on old earning rules (just in time). TG miles should post in 2-4 days, but I have heard rumors that miles flown lately, on any *A-partner, could take up to two weeks to post to A3 now, but I just wanted to check with others what they might have experienced in the last few days.

Snacky
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:29 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by Snacky

I'm still waiting for mine to post (flown on November 15th and 23rd), to take me to Gold on old earning rules (just in time). TG miles should post in 2-4 days, but I have heard rumors that miles flown lately, on any *A-partner, could take up to two weeks to post to A3 now, but I just wanted to check with others what they might have experienced in the last few days.

Snacky
Hi Snacky, these are not rumors. It was confirmed by the lady I spoke to (and keep speaking to whenever I call Aegean), some airlines still happened to be able to communicate with their systems with minimal delays, and some not. In my case it's always been Lufthansa that gave me problems.

Now I'm trying to retro claim the flights on the new (partial) website, but keep getting errors. To be honest, really frustrating as I've already been gold for some time just the miles did not post yet. I should have been gold from beginning of October!
Old Nov 24, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
My UA flights 17NOV, 19NOV, and 20NOV doesn't seem to be posted yet. With these flights, I would be Gold. When I log in, it doesn't stay logged in. Anybody else having problems with login and mile posting times? I'm still Blue and have a *A flight in a week and half. Hoping that I can somehow be upgraded to Gold before then. 2 of my flights were bulk order flights whatever that means, does that make a difference?
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:44 am

hiima, my UA flights from November 19 and November 20 (which would bring me to gold) haven't posted yet either. My flights from November 15 and before posted within around 3 days, so I'm hoping this is just due to their IT system transition. I'm also having issues with staying logged in on the website, so I think I'll just give it a few days for them to fix all their website issues before trying again.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by Snacky

Snacky
Flew TG on 14 and 16 Nov.

The 14 Nov flight posted around 18 Nov.

The 16 Nov flight, I was hoping would get posted before 20 Nov, but to date it hasn't posted.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 2:59 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Never had any problems with them regarding posting (mostly on A3, LX, OL and TK) but alway need to claim for miles when check in with SK at OTP... even if status and FF is on my BP...
Old Nov 30, 2014, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
My flight from mid November posted, but I'm still not upgraded to gold. Anybody know when they will retro upgrade or do I have to contact cs?
Old Nov 30, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by hiima
My flight from mid November posted, but I'm still not upgraded to gold. Anybody know when they will retro upgrade or do I have to contact cs?
Most probably, you have to contact A3...
I would wait 2 weeks, hoping that their new site normalizes and I think at the moment they get more that enough mails per day...
Old Nov 30, 2014, 2:41 pm

Programs: LH FTL; A3*Gold
Has anybody had any miles posted on their account for activity after 24 November?
Old Nov 30, 2014, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
Most probably, you have to contact A3...
I would wait 2 weeks, hoping that their new site normalizes and I think at the moment they get more that enough mails per day...
I would really like to be upgraded by 4DEC, since I have a *A flight that day, but I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by hiima
Am in the same boat (with the missus anyway). TG flights have now posted, should have been enough to upgrade missus to gold, however still showing as silver. I'll probably wait a week or two to contact them.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 1:49 am

Flew on November 24th with LH. Miles did not yet get posted.

Normally it takes no more than 5 days with LH
Old Dec 1, 2014, 11:05 am

Programs: QR Platinum; A3 Gold
Flights with LH on 25 Nov and 28 Nov

Miles credited today (1st Dec)

(Quite fast in my case)

However, interesting to note that they treated my LH flights between ZRH and FRA as domestic flights rather than European cross border...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.