Wiki Posts
Search

Which [Accor] hotel in Warsaw?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2011, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Which [Accor] hotel in Warsaw?

Good evening, All,

I will be going to Warsaw quite regularly in the weeks to come and was wondering if you could share some tips / suggestions on Accor hotels over there? I did stay at Novotel Centrum a couple of times and quite liked it, but I do fancy a change. The Mercure Fryderyk Chopin, for instance, seems to be a fairly good deal in terms of rates / location - has anybody ever stayed there?

Thanks as ever!

G
Old Nov 11, 2011, 12:05 am

Programs: DL-PM, HHonors-Silver, Marriott-Gold
I stayed at the ibis old town before. Cheap and free Internet. It's right at the tram line so getting to the center about 10 minutes
Old Nov 11, 2011, 2:41 am

Programs: FB silver, Accor leClub platinum
Hi, i stayed in different warsaw hotels. The Sofitel Victoria is right in THE old town, Great hotel. The grand mercure, close to the novotel. Big rooms, free internet, nice location. Warsaw has the cheapist 5 star hotels in europe.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Thank you for your swift responses. I also thought of the Novotel Warszawa Airport, which is not too far from the city centre and, moreover, is basically next to the airport (very handy for next time I go, given that I'm on the 6.15am flight to AMS!). Not too bad pricing wise, too.
Old Nov 13, 2011, 1:15 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by sandersrob63
The Sofitel Victoria is right in THE old town, Great hotel.
Indeed, great hotel. Not so nice on the outside but rooms are great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.