Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Clickrewards with other charge cards?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2001, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Clickrewards with other charge cards?

Has anyone had great success using the clickrewards program? Any tips on using this?
I noticed that you can register your credit cards with them and earn clickmiles by using your credit cards. Does this invalidate the points that you earn from your credit card company?

Thanks
Old Feb 21, 2001, 9:03 am

Location: new brunswick, new jersey and farmington, conn. USA
Originally posted by CarolB:
Has anyone had great success using the clickrewards program? Any tips on using this?
I noticed that you can register your credit cards with them and earn clickmiles by using your credit cards. Does this invalidate the points that you earn from your credit card company?
Thanks
Greetings. (My mother, by the way, lives in Groton. It's neat to see familiar places on here. )

Alright...it's only for certain stores, and you can't have the same cards enrolled in, say TWA Aviators Shopping. The merchants are those listed.

any points/miles on your existing card would be a separate, different program from clickrewards and thus unaffected by this enrollment.

i hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.