Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3K/3K LH Miles&More Referral Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2000, 4:36 am
Original Poster

3K/3K LH Miles&More Referral Bonus

I just received an email from LH offering a 3K/3K bonus for up to five new enrollments to the LH M&M program. This means 3000 miles for the new member and 3000 miles for the referer (which would be me). The bonus will only be granted after the new member achieved 3000 miles until Jan. 31, 2001. One flight should be on LH, rest can be *A.
Anyone interested in this offer can contact me directly via email.
Old Aug 25, 2000, 2:59 am
Original Member

I have received the same offer. They say that it were a personal offer??? Perhaps, it should be added, that the new member has to collect only BONUS miles, not status miles. That means free offers like the viag interkom fon card (1 k miles) or the consors bank brokereage account (5 k miles) are sufficient! If Curt has reached the maximum of referrals, I would be glad the refer the next :-)
Old Aug 25, 2000, 5:25 am

CO are offering 5K/5K. The person enrolled have to fly a tranatlantic roundtrip, any class. I made like 40k bonus miles out of this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.