Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cross Post Re: Greenpoints

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2000, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Cross Post Re: Greenpoints

Sorry to cross post, but I know everyone does not read the SPAM board and there is an excellent opportunity for 12000 easy points at Greenpoints tonight. 2000 for signing up for newsletters. 10000 for joining audio book club for 1 penny. Of course more details at site but wanted to let everyone know in case they pull it. Kaching!

------------------
Earn money back for shopping online -- http://www.ebates.com/index.jhtml?referrer=keithnj973
Old Aug 2, 2000, 11:51 pm

Cool!

Thanks a lot!

I just signed up for some newsletters, but it said 500 points, so I guess they changed it.

How long did it take for the points to get credited to your account?

Thanks again!
Old Aug 2, 2000, 11:56 pm
Original Poster

Mikey - the points were instantly credited! And yes they took away one of the newsletter sign-ups I knew with them it might not last long. I sent them an email thanking them for the point earning opportunities. I'm hoping if they get enough interest they will do more of this kind of stuff. Again folks, sorry for the cross posting in The Buzz, but I was trying to make everyone aware of the 12,000 points. I guess if we are going to keep the thread going we should move to the SPAM board (I posted there also).

------------------
Earn money back for shopping online -- http://www.ebates.com/index.jhtml?referrer=keithnj973
Old Aug 3, 2000, 3:54 am
Commander Catcop

Thanks keith for the heads up.

I too advantage of all offers so I should get some nice mileage out of it.

As for the audio books: I'll pass on to friends!

Old Aug 3, 2000, 7:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
The big offer is 10,000 greenpoints for joining an audio book club. You get four books for a penny, but you commit to purchasing more books over the next 2 years. It's a significant investment -- much more than the value of 10,000 greenpoints. Not for me, but probably a good deal for someone who buys audio books anyway.

Bruce
Old Aug 3, 2000, 9:58 am

Programs: AA PLT & 2MM- Thank You, FT !!
Bruce -- I'm with you; all set to pick up 10K miles BUT too much of a commitment with the audio books. Anyway, "newsletter" points gets me another AA certificate. Thanks, David in CA
Old Aug 3, 2000, 10:44 am

Thanks for the tip people ....went to the ebate site but could not find the audio book section to sign up....more specifics please....thank you in advance....lizard
Old Aug 3, 2000, 10:52 am

Originally posted by lizard_guy56:
went to the ebate site but could not find the audio book section to sign up.
Greenpoints are at http://www.greenpoints.com/ . And welcome to the Board!

Old Aug 3, 2000, 12:00 pm

Thanks for the tip, got the 500 pts from newsletter.

But the free insurance and free CD for child sites not working.
Old Aug 3, 2000, 10:14 pm

For all of you that are worried about the investment required for the Audio book club. It states on its site that you get 10 to examine risk free. The points are credited instantly so if your not satisifed send them back. The worst that will happen is they take the 10000 points back. Personnally, I don't see this happening since there point system is not that reliable anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.