Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Sites for timeshare reservations???

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2001, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Any Sites for timeshare reservations???

Is there any sites for making timeshare reservations?
Old Jul 29, 2001, 3:34 pm

Not that I know of, but you could book Marriott, Starwood and Hilton's timeshare properties via their regular booking system.

Old Jul 29, 2001, 3:35 pm

If you are a member, RCI has a sight. If you want to buy excess inventory, got to Skyauction.com
Old Jul 29, 2001, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Just heard that new website is going live sometime today for booking the access inventory for resorts:

www.resortrip.com
Old Jul 29, 2001, 4:11 pm
GG

There is a Timeshare forum on FT Travel. Not a lot of posts yet, but it's still a good starting point.

Old Aug 3, 2001, 8:54 am

Programs: AA 3MM
Both II (IntervalWorld.com) and RCI (RCI.com) have their own sites, but a great source of independent information for timeshare is the Timeshare Users Group at www.tug2.net

I could now plug our own timeshare resorts in Cayman but I don't like flames, so best not !
Old Aug 4, 2001, 6:12 am

Try condoworldonline
Old Aug 4, 2001, 10:02 am

ngupta.....You should check out www.tug2.net Then click on "classified Ads" The "sales" are on the left and Rentals are on the right.
Old Aug 6, 2001, 11:01 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Starwood/Marriott, Hilton, IHG
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jnl1588:
If you are a member, RCI has a sight. If you want to buy excess inventory, got to Skyauction.com</font>
You don't have to be a member to go to RCI (Carlson) or II. They both have features that allow you to purchase excess inventory weeks and the price can be nice. If you are a member/owner you go into a separate area and have access to the member-only deals, like the packages with cars, etc. for less than the 'public' portion of the sites.

And if you look at Skyauction.com beware of the service charge they zap you with. You may get a week for $1 but then pay $199 in SC for a week you could have probably bagged directly for less, depending upon season and location.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.