Community
Wiki Posts
Search

www.thepayline.com referral name:[email protected]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2001, 9:00 am
Original Poster

www.thepayline.com referral name:[email protected]

Why doesn't everyone just join in on this. You have the potential to earn A LOT of miles and they are ACTUAL miles meaning for every one you get you get to fly one mile. I enrolled two days ago and have over 5000! Go to www.thepayline.com and use my e-mail as a referral: [email protected]. Have fun!
Old Feb 19, 2001, 9:07 am
In memoriam

You would do well to familiarize yourself with this message board before joining for the purpose of your personal benefit. Your post is inappropriate for this category and thepayline has been noted as nothing more than a pyramid scheme on other message boards. I would caution everyone to stay clear of the scam.
Old Feb 19, 2001, 9:30 am
Original Poster

My bad. I didn't know.
Old Feb 19, 2001, 7:09 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Sheryl:

Isn't there a nicer/softer way to have said what you said? The guy is new to this board. BTW - I have no knowledge of this person and/or this site, but I do think that lately it seems like people are blasted out of the water pretty quick/fast when they post something that somebody else thinks is "wrong." Sorry if I'm offending anybody, but it costs/takes nothing to just remember that there is somebody else at the other end of these messages.
Old Feb 19, 2001, 8:39 pm

At the same time, it's relatively easy to create a new user ID for writing spam messages, apologize, then leave. The message will continue to be there to get new signup under this person's nickname and the orginal poster is well gone and no where to be found.

Yes, there is IP tracking but with dynamic IPs from most ISP, how effective this that? Also, when is the last time you see someone being found and kicked out of the board based on the IP? ISP will NOT release names unless a court order is obtained and sending spam messages on bulletin board does not warrant a court order.

I say, let's be tough to the spammer, even they might "appear as a new innocent user".
Old Feb 19, 2001, 8:49 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
Originally posted by flyerguy757:
My bad. I didn't know.
Yes, "your bad." Of course if you were really sorry for your action, you would repent by deleting the offending post and moving over to the SPAM board.

Old Feb 21, 2001, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally posted by MoreMiles:
At the same time, it's relatively easy to create a new user ID for writing spam messages, apologize, then leave. The message will continue to be there to get new signup under this person's nickname and the orginal poster is well gone and no where to be found.

Yes, there is IP tracking but with dynamic IPs from most ISP, how effective this that? Also, when is the last time you see someone being found and kicked out of the board based on the IP? ISP will NOT release names unless a court order is obtained and sending spam messages on bulletin board does not warrant a court order.

I say, let's be tough to the spammer, even they might "appear as a new innocent user".
I've actually been a member longer than you but I haven't checked in in a while and can't seem to use my old info. It was an innocent post, I don't even really know what "spam" really means. As soon as I got the first reply I attempted to remove the post but it told me I didn't have the rights. If you need to take your aggressions out on something then join your local guy. Why waste your time looking for quote "spammers" and blasting off on them. Whatever dude...
Old Feb 22, 2001, 5:43 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
I wonder if Qualcomm's lawyers have seen this:

"FitnessAge, Inc., a technology services company in the lifestyle industry has agreed to acquire The PayLine, "the Travel & Lifestyle Club...that pays". FitnessAge, Inc. is part of the global hub of rapidly growing technology based services companies in San Diego, which also includes Qualcomm and mp3.com."

I bet they wouldn't like to be associated with pyramid schemes, even in the sense of being mentioned at all on that site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.