Wiki Posts
Search

Advice Please?!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2001, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, UA, SPG
Advice Please?!

I'm new so please be kind - not sure where exactly this type post should go. I would Advice on most efficient way to get status. History-fly approx. 50,000/yr, mostly Midwest Express (Plus member)some on UAL and NW. My remaining 1Qtr schedule is this: 2/6-7 ATW (Appleton, WI)-PHX; 2/12-14 ATW-FLL; 2/19-21 ATW-HNL; 3/1-2 ATW-FLL; 3/7-13 ATW-HNL-SAN-ATW. airlines avail. ME, UAL, Delta, NW becuz of HNL trips adding to overall miles this yr and would like to make best use of.
Whewee - long post thanks for the time
M.

[This message has been edited by ME1st (edited 01-30-2001).]
Old Jan 30, 2001, 7:40 am
Original Member

I suggest you pick a carrier, in addition to Midwest Express, like UA. As I recall, Air Wisconsin (t/a United Express) flies from Appleton to DEN and ORD, so that should work well enough.

Write UA Mileage Plus, explain that you plan to fly 50k+ miles this year, send a copy of your status with Midwest Express, and they will likely comp you to 25k or even 50k elite level, then you can start to fly UA and get upgrade "coupons," etc. for trip to HNL...

Just my 2-cents.

------------------

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.