Wiki Posts
Search

250 Very Easy MyPoints Points

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 1999, 9:50 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

250 Very Easy MyPoints Points

Earn 250 points for signing up with Santa.com. You'll find Santa.com in the "Try It Out Section". The form takes about 2 seconds to fill out and you get your 250 points.
Old Nov 11, 1999, 10:14 am

Thanks Birdyy...

I just hope it's okay that I'm Jewish!!! ;-D
Old Nov 11, 1999, 10:55 am

Programs: US3, WN, UA, AA, CO
birdyy,

Could you please post the exact link you used? I couldn't find the "try it out" instruction on either mypoints.com or santa.com. Thanks.
Old Nov 11, 1999, 11:24 am

Programs: UA
Try http://santa.mypoints.com/mp-santa/v...ges.santa.jump

Make sure to refresh your key before you try it.

P.S. Don't forget about 15 points on "Visit Websites" for santa.com

------------------
Dan
"It is not doing the things we like to do, but liking the things we have to do, that makes life blessed." - Goethe

[This message has been edited by dilbert (edited 11-11-1999).]
Old Nov 13, 1999, 12:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
What is meant by "refresh your key?"
Old Nov 13, 1999, 1:25 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Go to Member Services then Refresh/Reload Key. You then enter you username and password. You
should do this everyday before you start earning points. This assures that the points will be credited properly. You usually have to do this when other people use your computer but I have found that refreshing your key even if you're the only one using the computer is a good safety net. I have logged onto My Points and have seen my name "Welcome ..." and when I try to earn points it gives an error message. Something to the effect "your account has been disabled". If you refresh the key this won't happen.
Old Nov 13, 1999, 6:59 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
birdyy, have you been able to redeem any of your points with the "account disabled" message? Another thread details the trials and tribulations of those who have encountered similar problems and MyPoints will not redeem their points. I too have the "account disabled" problem and am leery of adding more points that I may never collect on.
Old Nov 16, 1999, 8:56 am

Is it 250 points or 100 points? I went there today, and it said,
To collect your 100 points, simply join our FREE Holiday Club. To see a complete list of the benefits of joining the Santa.com Holiday Club, go to the information page, or you can register now and collect your 100 points!
Old Nov 16, 1999, 10:53 am

Programs: United, AA
It used to be 250 points, but I believe they've changed it to 100. I noticed that few days ago.

Old Nov 16, 1999, 12:11 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Yes indeed, that is what happened. It must of cost them a fortune to give everyone 250 points just for registering.
Old Nov 17, 1999, 6:09 pm

The 100 points is a different award, so you can get it as well! Just make sure you don't have a cookie from santa.com and type in a different email address.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.