Search

Bonus for WSJ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 1999, 4:09 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
Bonus for WSJ?

I finally decided to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal. I know I have seen bonuses, from time to time, with various programs. Does anyone remember a current bonus for a subscription?
Old Nov 13, 1999, 4:58 pm
pgupta011

I don't know about a bonus, but you can use your miles for a free subscription. I think that it was 2500 miles for an annual subscription.

Old Nov 13, 1999, 5:42 pm
In memoriam

I haven't seen this offer, but it's likely more like 25,000 miles. An annual subscription to the WSJ is close to $200.
Old Nov 14, 1999, 7:22 am
Original Member

Who offers the WSJ subscription award?
Old Nov 14, 1999, 9:08 am
pgupta011

About a month ago my brother received a letter stating that his British Airways miles would be expiring soon and that he could use his miles for magazines. One of the options was a Wall St Journal subscription. I do not have any more details. I got the impression at that time (but based on Sheryl's response maybe I am wrong) that the conversion rate was attractive.

Old Nov 14, 1999, 10:01 am

I found a flyer from Continental where you can get 2,000 miles for a year's paid subscription for the WSJ. There is no code on the flyer but it looks like you might need the flyer. E-mail me and I will mail it out.

Paul

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.