Wiki Posts
Search

Any SEs in YVR got invited?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2002, 8:19 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Any SEs in YVR got invited?

Last month it was YYC, next month it's YVR. Know a friend (SE) who got invited to a luncheon at the Fairmont YVR in June. He's not a high yield customer and hasn't bought a ticket from AC for at least a couple of months.

I wonder what the purpose of such meetings with SEs is and what's the criteria for being selected.

I didn't get an invitation. Anyone else?

It seems like the only way to get those goodies [targetted promo, "secret" luncheons] from AC is not to fly them. Go figure eh!
Old May 3, 2002, 8:49 am

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Empress,

I have been SE on AC since the level existed...and this year have zero (0) segments (protesting Aeroplan cutbacks). My travels included MANY walk up intercontinental J fares.

I did not receive an invitation.

Dorian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.