Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Aeroplan credit on Star Alliance Partners, if flying to/from outside Canada/USA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2001, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

If one flies on Star Alliance partners (outside of UA from/to USA - which has been dealt in a recent thread), and if the Aeroplan number is entered, how reliable is it (for paper tickets) that the Aeroplan number is entered, versus how often does one have to mail in the documentation to obtain such credit?
Old Jun 17, 2001, 10:37 am

I have around 16K on my Aeroplan account now. All those miles comes from flying SAS(dont worry I will be on several AC flights in August). I have a good experience with getting miles into my account. Only one time I had to mail in the tickets and boarding passes to Vancouver but that time it was me who forgot to put the Aeroplan number into the booking. Btw I never book tickets through an agent, I make all my bookings by myself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.