Wiki Posts
Search

Timetable handbook

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2000, 11:38 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Timetable handbook

I remember CP used to send those timetable handbooks to us 2 times a year when they have new schedules. Does AC do that to their members? I haven't receive one since Nov 99... and everytime I forget to pick one up at the airport. Does anyone have this problem?
Old Nov 28, 2000, 5:26 am
ABW

Programs: AC SE 3MM, Bonvoy LTE, Accor Diamond, Amex Centurion
As I recall AC did not mail timetables to top tier members in the past. The timetables were usually printed in June and November each year. However, I have not seen a new timetable since June 00.
Old Nov 28, 2000, 5:48 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
I can never recall mailings of timetables from AC. I have just gotten used to the electronic version as the paper version was always way off base by the time I needed to use it.
Old Nov 28, 2000, 7:44 am

The electronic version is available on the Air Canada web site, and the new version (in the last 3 months) shows the mileage between cities as well.
Old Nov 28, 2000, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Not even sure the Fall schedule is out yet. I have only seen the summer ones around the ticket office at the Royal York. Back in the Maple Leaf Club (enRoute card) days, we always received the timetable in the mail, and for the first few years of Aeroplan they were also sent out to active members. I thought Elites and SEs might still get them, but of course AC is pushing their electronic version.
Old Nov 28, 2000, 1:43 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Those paper version of the timetable comes in handy especially on the road, i hope they still have it at least at the airport where we can pick it up.
Old Nov 28, 2000, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TalkBoard: We discuss / ad nauseum things that mean / so very little
You should be able to find printed timetable books in airports, though I've found that it's sometimes hard to find the most recent edition. Keep asking around in different places around the airport (check-in, ticketing, gate, and lounge counters are all possibilities) and you'll eventually get one.

FewMiles..
Old Nov 28, 2000, 6:33 pm

AC timetable booklets are totally inaccurate and out of date, of no practical use aside from seating plans. Hopefully when the dust settles they will update it and print a new one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.