Wiki Posts
Search

Help! How is Armenian Airlines?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2001, 11:40 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Help! How is Armenian Airlines?

Pardon this posting -- but I would like any information on Armenian Airlines.
Must fly them from Amsterdam to Yerevan --
Your imput is appreciated.
Old Apr 15, 2001, 12:38 pm

Armenian Airlines flies an older Tupolev 154 (a remnant of their Aeroflot past) on this route. Since you've stated that you must fly them, there is nothing you can do but endure a few hours in a bit less than total comfort.
Old Apr 15, 2001, 1:06 pm
Original Member

This is posted in Buzz, which is about Frequent Flyer programs, rather than General Travel, so I am guessing your question is whether they have a frequent flyer program? Sorry, don't know anything about their frequent flyer program.

Djlawman
Old Apr 16, 2001, 12:55 pm

I flew this flight 5 years ago. Cold sandwiches, but ok. This worst part of the trip is that you get into Yervan later at night. Imigration/customs is a nightmare with only 2 desks.
Old Apr 17, 2001, 12:32 am
Original Member

Programs: AS 100K
At least the ARARAT KONYAK should be good!

Also try to sit in the front of row 20 of the aircraft if you want to have the best chance of being out of the non-smoking section.

[This message has been edited by JayJ (edited 04-17-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.