Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Airline is it?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2000, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Which Airline is it?

I recently read about a new airline that offers $200 roundtrip tickets from NY City
to LA. They were also planning on running the same promotion from NYC to Oakland CA. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of this airline. Can anyone help me with the name and number?

Thanks,
[email protected]
Old Jun 19, 2000, 11:07 pm

You must be talking about JFK based JetBlue Airways. They were offering JFK to LA(ontario airport) and JFK to OAK. You can check out their site www.jetblue.com for contact info.

Jason
Old Jun 19, 2000, 11:08 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
The airline is JetBlue.
Old Jun 19, 2000, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Yes, a friend asked me about it today. Airline code is B6. They have A320s. They have no interline agreements. You know what this means. I would just be a bit uneasy with an unestablished airline with no interline agreements. I can remember so many times when the local media would be showing hundreds of stranded Tower Air pax during mechanical probs, etc.

HOWEVER, I hope they make a go of it. The majors needs a good swift kick in daaas. This summers' airfares are just exhorbitant, and we need a few more players, as industry consolidation is imminent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.