Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My Apology

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 1999, 8:00 am
Original Poster

My Apology

For those on this forum, I want to sincerely apologize for putting up the press release. This will be my last post in this forum. I did this without anybodys knowledge at freeairmiles.com. I take full responsibility for the mistake and I promise not to post here again. My lack of understanding on how this works is no excuse, I want to personally apologize to Randy Peterson who has been gracious throughout this misunderstanding.Good luck with everything and Happy Holidays.
Old Dec 22, 1999, 8:28 am

Peter,

Thank you for your sincere apology. Good luck to you and have a happy holiday as well.
Old Dec 22, 1999, 10:32 am

Peter -

Very professional of you to apologize...thanks for your gesture. Perhaps you'll "hang around" and shoot the breeze about travel issues sometime.

Best wishes.

Carberry
Old Dec 22, 1999, 11:04 am
Commander Catcop

Peter, very classy of you to apologize.

Take some advice from someone in the news business:

*If you are taking something from another forum make sure that YOU ATTRIBUTE FULLY (As simple as "From a press release of freeairmiles.com."
*Make sure you don't see "This article/item is property of the owner and cannot be reproduced without written permission."

But more than than... you can write a brief summary of the site/article and just post a link. that's all

*FINALLY: Less is best. One post is enough.

But Peter, YOU ARE NOT BANNED! I would hope you would consider coming back, posting about your travels and travel issues and just "start over."

Happy Holidays!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.