Wiki Posts
Search

New airline in Latin Pass: does this mean they will change the rules AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2000, 2:23 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

New airline in Latin Pass: does this mean they will change the rules AGAIN

Just checked out the LP web-site and noticed that they have a new member - National Airlines - based out of La$ Vega$. Will this change the promotion??

------------------
Cheers.

Leo.
Old Feb 5, 2000, 2:25 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Woops - they may just be a partner airline rather than a member airline. Hopefully this is the case.
Old Feb 5, 2000, 7:04 pm

Programs: DL PLAT / HH GOLD
Hey at least they are based in Vegas, and not all the the way to the south of the continent, operating "1" international flight between 2 countries that one normally would NOT fly to , or between to!!

[This message has been edited by MileSmiles (edited 02-05-2000).]
Old Feb 6, 2000, 2:11 am

If segments on National count toward the LatinPass bonus, this seems a good addition--at least for us in the west. Fares on National from SFO to MIA are about $350. Also, National apparently allows free stopovers in Las Vegas. Stay over 24 hours if you're worried about LatinPass's definition of a segment.
Old Feb 6, 2000, 10:34 am

It appears that National's flights have decreased all fares SFO-MIA. I plan to fly SFO-MIA on TWA for about $200 less than the PDX-MIA cost; that gives me $200 to spend on a United Express flight from Oregon to SFO.

Evan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.