Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Referral programme/signup/enrolment bonuses? [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2002, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP

I am about to join Wyndham's byrequest program and wondered if there was a signing/joining/referral bonus for me &/or you?

I have searched this forum on "bonus" and did not find one so pardon me if this is a duplicate post.

Any other tips for a Wyndham "newbie" would be appreciated too.

Lurker
Old Oct 29, 2002, 7:26 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Lurker:
I am about to join Wyndham's byrequest program and wondered if there was a signing/joining/referral bonus for me &/or you? Lurker </font>
Lurker,

There's none that I know of right now. Remember, you get your benefits as soon as you join ByRequest.

For current Wyndham promotions, visit http://www.wyndham.com/specialoffers/main.wnt? and don't forget to also check out the New York Hotels site at http://www.wyndhamnewyorkhotels.com.

-Chris
Old Oct 29, 2002, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP
Thanks Chris,

It looks like a great program. Especially with that "signing" bonus of free phone calls for staying before the end of the year!

Regards

Lurker
Old Apr 7, 2004, 6:45 pm

Programs: UA Gold, SPG Gold
Enrollment bonus??

I will be making my first Wydham stay in two weeks. Are there currently any special offers for enrolling in ByRequest?
Old Apr 8, 2004, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Y'know, the signup form includes a place for 'promotion code' or something like that, leading one to expect that there might be some special offer for signup (500 airline miles kinda thing, perhaps?).

But it certainly can't be for Wyndham ByRequest points... in so far as .. there's no such thing...
Old Apr 9, 2004, 8:54 am

May not be any points, but it is a decent program and they do seem to treat you a little better. On a Stay in ABQ, The By-Request Concierge knew my name and personally called to see if everything was alright.

Now if they would just have another 72 hr sale!?
Old Apr 9, 2004, 11:32 pm

Reiterating the other post(s), there doesn't seem to be an enrollment bonus. BUT, the Wyndham program is one of the best around. no tier levels, but everyone receives upgrades when available. I have received one everytime, except for one stay in Cleveland. And it is so nice to have a 1/2 bottle of wine and cheese and crackers waiting for me when I arrive in my oom. Plus you earn FF miles.
Old Apr 10, 2004, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Oh, I wasn't knocking the program in the least by saying they didn't have their own points. Just musing about what an enrollment bonus might look like -- presumably 500 airline miles or something like that (or "double miles for your first X stays").

When I stayed at the Wyndham El Conquistador end of Jan/beginning of Feb, I was upgraded to a suite even though the property was quite full -- in fact, 98% full my last night there. The ByRequest manager (the resort is big enough that there are several folks in the ByRequest office it seems) called me at both the beginning and end of the stay to check on me.

So like I said, no complaints about the program.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 5:10 am

Programs: UA 1k, AA Plt, MR Lifetime Plat & Amb
Referral programme/signup bonuses? (Merged threads)

I need to join this program as I have a stay coming up next week. Is there any promo like this now or any sign up / referal bonuses?

Jeff
Old Jun 16, 2008, 5:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Dudemon
I need to join this program as I have a stay coming up next week. Is there any promo like this now or any sign up / referal bonuses?

Jeff
I'm not aware of any currently.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Dudemon

Jeff

Currently there is a double miles promo, so at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you'll earn 1000 miles per stay, rather than the usual 500.

http://www.wyndhamrewards.com/specials/

No registration is required for the promo, but you must register for Wyndham Rewards and select airline miles for your earning preference.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 3:20 pm

any promotion bonus for new member?

as the priority club,

5000points for new member new stay
Old May 13, 2010, 8:51 pm

I'm about to sign up as well. Anybody know of any enrollment code yet?
Old May 24, 2010, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Referral programme/signup bonuses? (Merged threads)

I did search but did not find anything. Is there a referral program for Wyndham Rewards? Am about to embark on a road trip which may have me staying at Super 8 hotels, so might as well get something for it.
Old May 24, 2010, 8:05 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
I'm not sure if you're asking about a referral promo to join Wyndham Rewards (I don't know of any) or if you're asking about cash back for reservations.

Commission Junction is a common engine behind many "cash back" referral programs. Their site offers approved affiliates (the referrers, not the individual buyers) 3% for referrals to most of the Wyndham brands:
Baymont
Days Inn
Hawthorn Suites
Howard Johnson
Knights Inn
Microtel
Ramada
Super 8
Travelodge
Wingate by Wyndham

MrRebates.com (2%), FatWallet.com (2%), and eBates.com (1.5%) each offer cash back for these brands.

I've found this site to be a reliable reference for many (but not all) cash back programs: www.cashbacktool.com
When searching, check the specific brand -- not just the parent company name.

At first glance, it appears that Wyndam Garden Inn and WH&R properties do not offer cash back through cj.com, but it can't hurt to follow one of the links for the other brands to give it a try. According to the details for the approved programs, WH&R is a "cross-account advertiser," so it's worth trying.

If you are joining either of the above referral programs, I'd be happy to refer you if you'll send me a PM. Referrers get a referral bonus.

Last edited by sc flier; May 24, 2010 at 8:21 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.