Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone received 2014 DM Elite cards/packages?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 6:33 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Silver
Mine came in on Monday. I've already put the bag tag on my laptop bag so all the people on my VX flight this evening know how cool I am. :-P

As a side note, I also thought the CP card looked cheaper than in years past, especially the OW Emerald logo. :-/

-OM
Old Apr 16, 2014, 6:57 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Has anyone received 2014 DM Elite cards/packages?

friend received his today. usual cheap-looking luggage tags. was hoping they would be slightly more refined. still can't wait to receive mine!
Old Apr 18, 2014, 9:06 am

Programs: free agent
Arrived yesterday. Can't wait to stop by the club to get my complimentary bag strap tag.

I didn't think they could get the card any thinner than last year's, but they appear to have managed it.

Just noticed the female captain on the front of the A&B's - she flew me to PHX a few weeks back.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 1:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by AlphaTango
Arrived yesterday. Can't wait to stop by the club to get my complimentary bag strap tag.

I didn't think they could get the card any thinner than last year's, but they appear to have managed it.
+1 to all of the above. As another data point (or points) the two other Preferreds in the household -- both Silver -- have not yet received their cards.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Not received mine....
Old Apr 18, 2014, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP: : SPG Plat; HH Gold
Got mine on Wednesday
Old Apr 18, 2014, 2:53 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Got mine.

Old Apr 18, 2014, 4:47 pm

Programs: US (chairman's)
Still haven't got mine yet. I'm a 2nd year CP.

TSA at SEA was kind enough to let me use my expired CP card for the Premier Lane two days ago.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 5:14 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
just got mine today.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 5:19 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Originally Posted by radiowell
(3) Most importantly, the name and number are printed using cheap ink that is raised and rubs off easily over time. No change from last year, but I guess they are the industry leaders in this regard (my HHonors card also had this "feature" )
I put a clear scotch tape over it to protect the printing. It works well for me for years. Learned this trick from one of the US Club ladies. She put a tape over my US Club card and worked like a charm.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 10:34 pm

This is a new one for me - I'm CP and received my package today, but the card/tag says I'm silver. Called in and they said they would send an updated card but had no ETA on replacements.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 5:15 am

Programs: AA , Marriott Titanium
I received mine over the weekend. When reading the enclosed info about the benefits there was nothing mentioned about the trans Atlantic upgrades. Has this been D/c'd?
Old Apr 21, 2014, 5:30 am

Programs: US CP, MR Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Got mine Wednesday in GNV...

+1 on the cheap plastic, didn't get a clean tear between the bag tag and card, half the plastic laminate from the bag tag is still attached to my card. At least my BP still says CP...

Go Gators
Old Apr 21, 2014, 6:14 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TandJalliance
I received mine over the weekend. When reading the enclosed info about the benefits there was nothing mentioned about the trans Atlantic upgrades. Has this been D/c'd?
No, you still get them. Last year the package also failed to mention them but we got them. I am not sure why they don't trumpet this benefit as this is the best benefit of all IMHO.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 11:26 am

I haven't received anything, but I did get an exclusive AAA offer for USDM members. Pretty sweet. Came with a card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.