Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2023Q2 PQP CC Promo: “… this is how you elevate your Premier status”

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2023Q2 PQP CC Promo: “… this is how you elevate your Premier status”

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2023, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by ty97
Not eligible which is fine. PQF are going to be a slight challenge, not PQP most likely.

I did get an e-mail with an offer to spend $6000 during the quarter to get 6000 bonus RDM which isn't very appealing.
I didn't see a specific thread for it, but I got a similar, worse offer, spend $10K and get 8,000 bonus RDMs.

Nah.
Old Apr 3, 2023, 8:00 am
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This

Originally Posted by Ari
Lame.
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Doubling your credit card PQPs for a quarter is lame
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
I received a similar offer (125 PQP per $3,000 card spend), but since I will never reach the 54 PQF 1K requirement, this is really a useless offer. 😳
• Promotional PQP will apply toward Premier® status tiers up to and including Premier 1K; however, earned PQP from eligible United MileagePlus cards may only be applied up to the Premier 1K combined PQP and Premier qualifying flight ("PQF") requirement and do not count toward the Premier 1K PQP-only requirement or extra PlusPoints beyond 1K status.

~LAME~
nnn and jimdarcy like this.
Old Apr 3, 2023, 8:44 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
250 PQP for each $6k in spend, up to a total of 3k PQPs
Old Apr 3, 2023, 9:48 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Ari
• Promotional PQP will apply toward Premier® status tiers up to and including Premier 1K; however, earned PQP from eligible United MileagePlus cards may only be applied up to the Premier 1K combined PQP and Premier qualifying flight ("PQF") requirement and do not count toward the Premier 1K PQP-only requirement or extra PlusPoints beyond 1K status.

~LAME~
OK this helps to understand your issue. That is not unique to this promotion nor to 1K qualification for 1K qualification for years. Similar to PresidentPlus FEQMs did not count toward 1K qualification.

This works for some, and may not work for others. Few promotions work for everyone,
Old Apr 12, 2023, 9:23 am

My Quest Card offer: Now you’ll earn 250 promotional PQP for every $6,000 in card spend (up to 2,000 promotional PQP). I am currently Platinum.
Old Jun 12, 2023, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
This appears to be the better thread to ask in - was referred here.

I just saw this promo on the United site for the Chase Quest card offering bonus PQP. Oddly, no email but promo started April 1 and I qualify.

I registered before deadline, and it *appears* that the PQP apply to any charges during the promo period (i.e. retroactively). Is that correct?
Old Jun 15, 2023, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by drewguy
This appears to be the better thread to ask in - was referred here.

I just saw this promo on the United site for the Chase Quest card offering bonus PQP. Oddly, no email but promo started April 1 and I qualify.

I registered before deadline, and it *appears* that the PQP apply to any charges during the promo period (i.e. retroactively). Is that correct?
Bump. Interested to see if you figured out the answer to this.
Old Jul 5, 2023, 9:18 am

Programs: Continental OnePass
Just curious to see if anyone's bonus PQP has posted yet?
Old Jul 5, 2023, 9:35 am

Programs: UA Plat, HH Diamond, Supersonic (BA1Y, BA1223)
I'm guessing they are waiting until the end of the promo and will post all at once.
I had the 250 PQP for each $6k spend. I spent that much each month but never got an intermediate deposit.
I did just get a deposit of 500 PQP a week ago for "regular" spending that was during the promo period.
Old Jul 5, 2023, 9:49 am

Programs: UA silver, Bonvoy gold
Originally Posted by swiftaw
Posted back in april
Old Jul 5, 2023, 10:53 am

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by swiftaw
Originally Posted by huey_driver
I'm guessing they are waiting until the end of the promo and will post all at once.
I had the 250 PQP for each $6k spend. I spent that much each month but never got an intermediate deposit.
I did just get a deposit of 500 PQP a week ago for "regular" spending that was during the promo period.
At the end of May, 500 PQP were back-posted on April 30 as "Q2 2023 PQP Club Infinite promo bonus." So far nothing else has posted. though I'm due another 500 PQP bonus for May.

The T&C's state:

Please allow 4–6 weeks after each calendar month-end for the awarded promotional PQP to appear in your registered MileagePlus account with a posting date of the last day of the calendar month they were earned in.
So technically there's another couple of weeks for the May bonus to post, but if you haven't received for April (and are sure that you should), then that's overdue.
Old Jul 5, 2023, 11:35 am

Programs: UA Plat, HH Diamond, Supersonic (BA1Y, BA1223)
Its a bit discomforting to learn others have gotten intermediate PQP deposits and I havent seen anything yet.
However, we may be talking about different bonus programs since these are targetted.
The way I read the program I received was that all purchases between 1 Apr and 30 Jun applied, no "per month" required.
I went back and looked at similar promo last year and I got the deposit at the end of each month, although that may just be coincidence. I dont remember the T&Cs from last year.
I did find my registration email tho, so we will see...
Old Jul 5, 2023, 12:20 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by huey_driver
Its a bit discomforting to learn others have gotten intermediate PQP deposits and I havent seen anything yet.
However, we may be talking about different bonus programs since these are targetted.
The way I read the program I received was that all purchases between 1 Apr and 30 Jun applied, no "per month" required.
I went back and looked at similar promo last year and I got the deposit at the end of each month, although that may just be coincidence. I dont remember the T&Cs from last year.
I did find my registration email tho, so we will see...
See T&Cs in FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2023Q2 PQP CC Promo: “… this is how you elevate your Premier status”

Originally Posted by as219
• Please allow 4–6 weeks after each calendar month-end for the awarded promotional PQP to appear in your registered MileagePlus account with a posting date of the last day of the calendar month they were earned in.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2023, 9:22 am

Still waiting for my April, May and June PQPs....hit the max 3000.
Old Jul 7, 2023, 11:01 am

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Still waiting for mine.

Got new offer yesterday..spend $56,000 on the card in 3 months get a 1000 pqp. 🙄

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.