Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

77Y (pmCO 772) starting to get Polaris retrofitted...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

77Y (pmCO 772) starting to get Polaris retrofitted...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2019, 9:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by drewguy
AFAIK 77W and 77Y Polaris seats are the same width.
Yes should be identical.

78J is considerably tighter.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 9:46 pm

Programs: United 1K 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by AirbusFan2B
As someone who’s 6’3”, the Polaris flatbed works as it’s a full rectangle* unlike the pmCO flatbed, which had the very uncomfortable pencil shaped foot end (except bulkhead.) All aisle access is a major plus for UA’s target customer, the biz traveler. The 8-across premium economy seats are really nice. E+ is down to 4 rows making the 10-across economy cabin really dense.

(*Only been in straight facing odd numbered seats so far.)
I've had one flight in the even row seats (last cleared GPU so I was grateful) and the footwell is absolutely fine in those rows too.
AirbusFan2B likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Does this mean the lavatory next to 1C is removed? How about the large lavatory in front of 2R?

Old Mar 8, 2019, 7:18 am
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
While agreeing that the PMCO is a better biz seat than the PMUA (and perhaps even than the Polaris window seat, judging from my experience so far), PMUA has better IFE and a better map facility than PMCO's irritating loop,
Old Aug 7, 2019, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Originally Posted by UA_Flyer
How about the large lavatory in front of 2R?

Has these been answered yet?
Old Aug 7, 2019, 11:50 am

Programs: UA LT GS 4.2 MM, AA Gold 1MM, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I was on one of the converted planes in June and I if I remember correctly, the large lavatory in front of 2R is gone.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Originally Posted by IAHMCI
I was on one of the converted planes in June and I if I remember correctly, the large lavatory in front of 2R is gone.
sadface

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.