Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website - can't get past seat selection!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2019, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Latam Pass Black; UA 1K, 1MM; Marriott LT
Website - can't get past seat selection!

Trying to book a flight... select flight, select traveller, select seat then the next screen that comes up is the one where it has United travel extras, and payment on the same screen. It gives me United travel extras, but only in 1 inch of screen and no pictures or descriptions of them, and a "Next" button that usually lets you go to the payment part below.... the "next" button is greyed out and doesn't do anything, and the normal text and pictures under the payment options never appears.

Have tried two different mileageplus accounts on two different laptops.

I reported to the IT desk through the GS desk first thing and they said that they would look into it, but it's still not working...

I have logged in and out... no changes...

Anyone else having issues?

Best.

G
Old Jan 30, 2019, 12:51 pm
TA

Programs: UA 1K MM
Try in browser Incognito mode to see if cache or cookies or some plugin/extension is interfering?
LimeyFlyer likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Latam Pass Black; UA 1K, 1MM; Marriott LT
Originally Posted by TA
Try in browser Incognito mode to see if cache or cookies or some plugin/extension is interfering?
Bingo! Good thinking, incognito worked...... one virtual beer coming your way!

Not being very technologically savvy, I am now wondering how that would be the issue, with two different laptops and two different accounts :-)
Old Jan 30, 2019, 1:27 pm
TA

Programs: UA 1K MM
Sometimes caches / cookies / images get old or stale that a website will try to call, and fails without recovery path. Try also clearing your normal browsing mode cache (in Preferences) to solve this and other related problems you may have without knowing.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nowadays the only thing I use the website for is to apply upgrade instruments. For everything else I use the app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.